The GeoVideo Real-Time Motion Capture Camera:
- Captures facial expressions such as smiles and grimaces.
- Captures details such as wrinkles on a face.
- Captures regular conversation.
- Captures difficult cases such as hair, fur, fluid, and textured cloth.
- Simultaneously acquires, reconstructs and renders full resolution 3D geometry in real time.
Our Real-Time Motion Capture Camera is versatile. It provides:
- High Speed. Acquires absolute coordinates at 180 fps.
- High Level of Detail. Captures over 600,000 triangles per frame.
- Simultaneous Geometry and Texture Acquisition. Acquires geometry and texture simultaneously. Black and white texture and geometry exactly aligned point by point.
- High Processing Speed and Ease of Use. Reconstructs geometry interactively in real-time. Preview available immediately.
- Insensitivity to Ambient Light. Insensitive to ambient light when dimmer than the projector light of the camera.
- Continuous Recording of Data. Records data continuously at 180 fps. Recording time dependent on the size of the hard drive.
The captured data can be saved into many formats. This data can be used in programs such as Maya, Studio 3dsMax, GSI, etc. Our Real-Time Motion Capture Camera provides a data capture solutions for:
- Game Developers
- Medical Research, etc.
Our data is adaptable for many uses. The following video illustrates our data being used as a face replacement solution. The facial data was captured in Boston; the face replacement was performed in Hollywood.